Thursday, March 20, 2008

Knitting

I haven't been knitting in a while, or at least not nearly as much as I used to. I think that after Christmas, I was happy to be able to knit for myself, but since then I only finished a pair of Endpaper Mitts for myself, and a button mini-scarf yesterday, along with a couple of washcloths. I have to knit up something for my nephew, so I bought some Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino and am hoping to make a hat and maybe a pair of socks, if I have time. I'm working on my clapotis again, but I absolutely hate the pattern. It bores me, and I'll probably gift it once I'm done. Bought some beautiful Noro from the LYS too, and started a calorimetry. The yarn's colors are incredible, reminds me of a peacock, but the wool is kind of... twiggy. I've picked out a few pieces of wood from it already, but it's nothing bad. Haven't touched my socks, or Spider-Man recently, and don't know if I will. I lost one of my size 3 dpns, and can't even find my 4s, which I need for Nephew #3's hat. Hopefully they show up, but I doubt I'll find them. At least it shouldn't be terribly expensive, I hope.

No comments: