Saturday, March 15, 2008

Normal?

Little Sister gets hurt every four years, inevitably. Usually its my fault, but this year, a week before her seventeenth birthday, she got hit by a car walking to school. She's mostly fine, lots of bruising, cut up forehead, but she's getting bad headaches, and is not looking forward to her birthday in the least. I feel so bad for her, and I can't figure out what to do to make her day better, especially since I work and have class most of the day.

Things with Stupid Ex and I are completely over- I even deleted him off my buddy list and got rid of his texts, which weren't even anything bad. He has a new girlfriend, and I'm seeing Tall Guy now (!!!). We did have one last go at it though, which ended up in a huge fight, and I cried during sex, which never happens.

Tall Guy actually spent the night last night, after we went and saw 10,000 B.C. and hung out at the Tridge. He's a nice guy, but he's a lot older, a lot taller, and things are definitely different with him than they were with SE. It was nice waking up to somebody though, and I like making somebody happy. Couldn't say where things are going to go from here, but that's a lot of the fun of it.

No comments: