Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Boys...

Why do they have to be so confusing?

I'm talking to Stupid Ex again, because he keeps talking to me. Every time I get online, he IM's me. He's called me. He's letting me borrow comics again. Good enough guy, I suppose, but he knows why I didn't want to talk to him, and continues to be a thorn in my side. I'm pretty thoroughly over him though- but I miss the sex. God, do I miss the sex.

Tall Guy's truck got broken into last night, and now he's being all closed and quiet. We've been having a good time though. I like that I can goof around with him, and we don't handle each other with kid gloves. Sure, I've got some bruises, but they'll go away and I had fun getting them. He's confusing too, though. Saying that I'm beautiful is a huge complement, coming from him, but following up with "I feel bad saying it though" doesn't make me feel good. Either does saying "I love you" followed by "Fuck, I told myself I wasn't going to say that." He did get me an Iron Man slurpee cup though, which I was excited by.

Greek Boy and I have a date when he gets back from Florida. TG is ok with this, because "He won't make you feel like I do." :D I'm falling for this guy, harder than I want to.

In other news, school is going well except for Organic Chemistry. I have a test tomorrow in Astronomy, and I made cupcakes for my Astronomy Lab. Gave one to TG, then remembered that a.) I use mayonnaise as an egg replacement, and b.) he really, really hates mayonnaise. The cupcakes fell, but they're incredibly moist, and I made a buttercream frosting for them that turned out pretty delicious. I did superglue my hand fixing the mixer though.

No comments: